 Events / BricksWest / 492
Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:23:17 GMT

"The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" wrote:
4) Introduction to BrikWars
-rules basics
-organizing games

I had a blast playing BrikWars at last year's event, and I know there's a
general gaming roundtable discussion, but I think a structured session on
introducing the game concepts and rules would be interesting enough to
warrant a separate session -- especially if more sessions are needed.  Mike
Rayhawk, will you be attending this year?

5) Introduction to the Pirate Game

Same as above, but different.

It's pretty much looking like there won't be a formal Pirate Game this
year, however, I will still be bringing stuff to run a game, and would
be happy to do an "introduction to the Pirate Game" as an informal
pick-up thing during the late night free play.

Issues relating to organizing games are a great topic for the round
table.

Frank