 Events / BricksWest / 495
Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Brendan Powell Smith writes:

4) Introduction to BrikWars
-rules basics
-organizing games

I had a blast playing BrikWars at last year's event, and I know there's a
general gaming roundtable discussion, but I think a structured session on
introducing the game concepts and rules would be interesting enough to
warrant a separate session -- especially if more sessions are needed.  Mike
Rayhawk, will you be attending this year?

I'm planning on showing up, but I'm not going to be able to do any setup
work for a battle like last year's - I just started a new job, and it's
eating up all my free time between now and then.  I'd be happy to act as
assisstant-GM for someone else if they wanted to construct and stage a
scenario of their own (and thought they had any use for an assistant GM).

- Mike.