 Events / BricksWest / 511
Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:39:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Derek Schin writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Frank Filz writes:

It also sounds like there is some interest in the Pirate Game so
something will happen there also (but it will be less official).
Frank

I, too, will bring my Pirate Game stuff, on the off chance that we find some
time to play.

I'll also have my minifig-scale version of Frag (actually, Frag Deadlands)
to play, which is much easier to learn (and which plays faster as well) than
most other Lego-based games.  (For those who don't know--and I'm sure that's
most of you--Frag is a board game from SJ Games that simulates the action of
first-person shooter computer games.)

Cool.

My desires for gaming at BW are for stuff that takes at most an hour or two
rather than long drawn out stuff.... since I have looked at the schedule and
want to do a LOT of other stuff! But I am not flying out till Tuesday AM...

If I remember I will bring some MechaTon stuff, I have a few mecha already
built and a lot of different dice in the needed colors. I presume the K8
might not be a bad source of parts to build pickup mecha for people that
want to join in...

Also, it would be neat if someone brought their copy of James Ernest's
Jumping Frog game... (the name escapes me, it's been a while since I
played... but it's all LEGO(r) based and it's cool)