 Events / BricksWest / 508
Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:54:39 GMT

<snippage because my post will be small>

Speaking as one of those model builders who trained the fellow who
eventually was one of the first builders in CA... I can say that you were
*never* allowed to mulitate a brick to make it work.  Only on repairs.

http://www.onemadogre.com/em/creation.htm

The elf pictured on this page :

http://www.onemadogre.com/em/Modelpic.htm

Actually took  longer than it should have.  The legs and toadstool all came
together in two bricks of height and I screwed it up so that I had spent a
full day building with the incorrect connection.  Had to chisel and start over.

thanks J2 for keying me into this thread.

-john3