 LEGOLAND / California / 454
453  |  455
Subject:
No 2002 Duplo Promo Holiday Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 05:19:17 GMT

While I was at the tent sale at LL today I figured to stop in and see if
they had the new 2002 Holiday Bricks.

I saw Santa, and seeing how you got the bricks from his helpers last year we
went over to check it out, but they were not giving any bricks out to the
kids. I asked the guy taking pictures and he said he did not have any and
pointed me towards guest service. When I asked them if they were going to
have any this year the MC told me they were not going to have them this year...

Oh well.. the ones they had last year were very nice. I was looking foward
to the new ones.

And if somebody from Lego or Legoland is reading this - please bring them
back for next year.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com