 MediaWatch / 1020
Re: Legoland California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Chris Leach writes:
Replying to own post...I was misinformed..it it march 28th at 8pm.
Tonight at 8pm on the travel channel there is supposed to be something on
legoland Ca.

Yup, here is the link. It has the date(s) and times it will be shown:

http://travel.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=87615&gid=7655

Fantasy Lands

Embark on an exhilarating ride through a torrent of cutting-edge theme
parks. From Universal Studios and Discovery Cove to Six Flags Fiesta and
California's Legoland, take an adrenalin-charged look into the fascinating
revolution in theme parks.

On Air (ET):

Mar 28 2003
08:00 PM