 MediaWatch / 1021
Re: Legoland reference in Simpsons #306
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
There's also the episode where they go to "Blocko Land" and at some point
during the episode they say (heavily paraphrased) "something something
Legoland" "you mean Blockoland?" "yeah...right..."

Episode CABF09 :)

It's not on www.snpp.com so I can't link to it...

/Tobbe

I seem to remember it's in reference to the T-Shirt Marge bought for Bart,
which is made out of bricks.

I liked the bit where Homer returns to the park in the evening to find it
being taken apart and put back in the box...

I always thought the 'missing piece' bit was a little crude though, since
with genuine Lego sets it's nearly always psychological rather than actual.

Jason Railton