 LEGOLAND / California / 497
Re: SDSU Event at Legoland CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:17:14 GMT

It wasn't even talked about at SDSU, as far as I can tell as my daughter
goes there and knows what a LEGO-maniac I am and would have been there!

Hopefully, LEGO-CA doesn't consider the event "not successful" if there is
limited attendance since they failed to advertise it.

Ray
SCLTC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com>
To: <lugnet.legoland.california@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 12:20 PM
Subject: SDSU Event at Legoland CA

Yesterday (Friday, March 28th) I was flipping radio stations in the car • and
managed to catch a snip of some sort of 'Sports Event' promotion this
weekend at Legoland. One of the local radio stations was giving away • tickets
for it. So I called LLCA today and found out that they are having a
celebration with 'SDSU month'. This is taking place today (right now
actually) from 11-4pm. The SDSU marching band is going to be there, and it
sounded like they were having sports events for the kids like they had • with
the Soccer Challenge a few months back. There are also supposed to be some
SDSU 'stars' there like Marshal Faulk.

What gets me about this is that there was no notification to passholders.
Had I known about this we would have gone up there today. The person at
customer service I spoke to said the event was only put into place a few
weeks ago and there was no time to send out flyers. But he was not sure • why
there was no mention on the web about it.

This event is not part of the sports center that is opening up in April.
This is a completely separate event.

So did anybody go to it? How was it?

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com