 LEGOLAND / California / 477
Re: Washington DC is GONE!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:

[snip]

And if you have not figured it out by now - I am talking about the
Washington DC in Miniland in Legoland, CA. The pride and joy of the park is
history for the next few *months*.

Well, call me aussie-centric, but I thought the Sydney Opera House was the
pride and joy of the park!

Well, OK, the crane is good too.... 8?)

ROSCO (FUT .loc.au)