 LEGOLAND / California / 478
Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tony Hafner writes:
Actually, there's a little shop in Legoland California that sells by weight
and occasionally has some rather unusual parts.  When I saw those tiles, I
knew exactly what I was going to do with them.

Do you mind sharing which shop or shops are the best for finding unusual
parts?  I noticed a couple of these shops last year at BricksWest, but it
was right before closing and I didn't have time to look for cool parts.  I
also remember there were a lot of little shops, but only some seemed to have
the sell-by-weight thing, and I don't remember any names of the shops.  @8^/

Would be nice stop by them at this year's BW and see what's there.

Thanks,

-Rev. Smith