 Town / 5695
Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:11:41 GMT

Tony,

Great model.  That roof design looks great, and the color scheme is very
striking and very remniscent of fast food chains.  I also like the little
flip-up counter.  That's a detail I wouldn't have remembered to include, so
my minifigs would have to climb over the counter.  The riot gear shields is
a clever idea, too.

Bruce