 Town / 5691
Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:24:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner writes:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/joedonut

Those cops with riot shields really cracked me up.  And I've been in real
donut shops whose interior was that cramped.

Legoland's finest have to keep their sugar source secure!  Ever since the
WTO conference in Seattle a few years back, I've wanted a good excuse to use
some cops in riot gear.  A donut shop is a little iffy perhaps, but it works
and is socially more acceptable than a looting scene.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com