 Town / 5686
Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 01:11:26 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote:
Do your Legoland police need a new place to hang out?  One with a little
more style than that Dunkin' somethin' down the street?  One that is
well-protected?  Send 'em to Joe's!
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/joedonut

Special thanks to Suzanne Rich for inspiration- I've wanted to do a roof
like this ever since I ran across her ideas page on www.baseplate.com.  A
couple of years later, here it is- wow, that looks snazzy!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com