 LEGOLAND / California / 525
Re: Washington DC is BACK!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 06:10:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ray Silva writes:
It's back!

The last two visits two LEGOLAND California I was pleasantly surprised to
see that the Washington DC in Miniland has returned.  It looks like they
have redone lots of the buildings and added some new ones.  Check out my
brickshelf page for some pics a while back.

I was just there Saturday, and they have added in more detailing, but it
still looks like there might be some more work to be done before it is
completed.

Ray Silva
SCLTC

Ya, I was the other day as well and it looked great! Everything was nice and
BRIGHT - it was really neat to see how much better it looked from before. I
took some pics as well, not sure if I am going to put them up on my site or
on Brickshelf.

Funny thing is, now that Washington DC is nice and bright it really makes
the other parts of miniland look dull and bleached out. I wonder what they
will fix up next.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com