 LEGOLAND / California / 475
Re: Washington DC is GONE!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 04:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Well here is something to think about. They have been working on a launch
site with shuttle for about a year that is supose to go into miniland.  I
wounder if that is what was going to be put there?

Bill, if you are out there please advise.

Paul