 Events / BrickWorld / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 02:02:06 GMT

Since I just asked this question about BrickFest PDX 2007...

Can the organizers of BrickWorld 2007 tell us who (if anyone) will be profiting from this year’s event?

I noticed this statement from a few months back:

None of the event or theme coordinators are making any money from BrickWorld. All funds that are collected, both registration fees and public admission, will go toward making BrickWorld a better event.

Is this statement still operative? If registration fees/public admission exceed expenses, where will the money go?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations