 Events / BrickWorld / 90
Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:49:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   We hope to see you at Brickworld...the more the merrier (for everyone).

Best Regards, Bryan and Adam

Marc Nelson Jr.

Thanks for that, Junior. I haven’t heard from Bryan and Adam for ages - probably since the summer of ‘69.