 Events / BrickWorld / 96
Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:20:27 GMT

On Sat, March 17, 2007 2:31 am, Troy's Surplus Lego wrote:
Something as simple as "Money leftover after this years event will be used as
start-up money for next years event" would go a long way in my book.

With all the posts on this subject, I'm sure it's easy to miss the posts where this
has been said.  But, it has been said.

The organizers have said more than once that any "extra" money will be used to make
future events better.

They have a multi-year contract with the hotel, which (to me) means they plan on
doing a good enough job this year to have people who want to come back next year.

Steve