 Events / BrickWorld / 56
Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 03:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   I just think people would like to know going in which one it is.

Why would it matter one way or the other? That’s what I’m curious about. Is it like the reason why people like to read People Magazine?

   What reason would organizers of AFOL events have to keep that information from the community?

They aren’t legally obligated to do so for one. It’s none of our business for two. It doesn’t matter one way or the other for three. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

JOHN