 Events / BrickWorld / 109
Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 04:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Jake McKee wrote:

I know I'm a little late to this discussion, but here I am. :)

To be clear, I was commenting generally on the discussion, not really in
reference specifically to any details of this incident.

I found the parallels between this current discussion and the other discussions
I was having with separate community nearly comical in their similarities!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Private Citizen