 Events / BrickWorld / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
What was the question?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:20:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickworld, John Patterson wrote:
   This seems like a simple question. Why is it not answered?

John asks above - why is the simple question not answered? In our minds, it has been answered - several times. • ...
The organizers have said more than once that any “extra” money will be used to make future events better.

It’s not surprising that there is some confusion over the answer. You could end the confusion by making a definitive statement.

Marc,

From all the examples you listed, it appears several people have tried to answer your questions. Wouldn’t you agree?

Personally, I don’t understand what you think they are trying to hide.

If you want to assume people that run BrickFest, Brickworld, or any other AFOL event are only doing it to make money, I guess that’s up to you. It mainly confirms that you’ve never been involved in running such an event.

I don’t really expect to see you at an AFOL event anytime soon, because it appears you’re more interested in trying to find trouble, than enjoy the company of others who may share an interest in a fun hobby.

Steve