 Events / BrickWorld / 101
Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:55:08 GMT

Bryan has contacted me privately and assured me that both his statement below,
and David Gregory's previous statement about nobody making money, are truthful
and accurate.  As these are unambiguous statements, this clears up the whole
issue for me in a positive manner.

Further, if I came off in a negative manner to any of the event coordinators, I
apologize.  It was my intention to get this issue cleared up to HELP the event
by not leaving things to peoples imaginations and having them decide to not
participate based on bad information.

Now the only issue I have is if I will be able to swing going to both BrickWorld
and NMRA year!

Troy

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickworld, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

In my search, what I DID find, was this comment from Bryan:

"If we actually make money, the people that help make Brickworld happen will
reap the benefits according to their level of effort & risk they take. This
means everyone involved from Adam to all the AFOLs may get some return for their
efforts. "