 Castle / 12200 (+100)
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) 300 Knight's Procession guys is very impressive. I have about 20, and they are my all time favorites. Are you the person who keeps outbidding me for Knight's Procession sets on ebay??? :) How long have you been collecting those...I would (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) These things are always a matter of personal taste, of course. I don't care for yellow/blue/red primary color combinations, and the Crusaders border on that with the yellow lion rampant shield. Once I mix in the scale-mail guys, I like them (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) If there is: keep it a secret. You see, I don't suffer from a Lego Addiction, I enjoy every minute of it! But seriously, seeing all these numbers puts me way back into the shadows. I have only like 100 castle minifigs in total. That includes (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Maybe I can explain...I think wolfpack are juniorized because, while similar to peasants from the earlier lines, they are more "cartoony" and specialized. While a couple of "old-school" peasants could fit in well in a number of different (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

Yes, as both Aaron and Bruce said, these things are a matter of taste. Personally, I enjoy the Wolfpack because the sets provide a crest for a small but important faction in my story (named, appropriately, the Wolfpack...original, huh?)... But (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Ten Symdrall emerge.....

cool stuff! i especially like when you use the actual medieval pictures (like kazahad) behind them.. it gives a real feel of the whole medieval-ness of it. also the way that lymdralis (sp) is still seperated from the rest by the design of his (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

Here are two hilarious pictures of me dressed up as an Adventurer, on a Oriental-theme costume party. It made me feel like a giant minifig (restricted mobility in the upper body region), but to my pleasure I've won the prize for the most original (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Historical-realism!?!?!?! ~They’re ‘Bandits!’ (how’s that for historical-realism) They’re completely accurate for the time. (stowed away in small packs, living on the fringe of society in old bridges) *Robin-Hood is more likely to have looked (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Ten Symdrall emerge.....

Thanx Lenny! (...) The war of the Ten crystals is THE epic, lol. Check back here in a few to see what I mean. I put my heart into these pics, so expect the same from the story, whenever the illustrated version is finished pincipal photography :) I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Update to My Site!

Hi Castle Lovers. Rodria has been updated with more pictures and a better spell! More great things about Lego and the Magical worlds. Including the Library, and the Halls. Chapter 6 is open and ready to read. Also the main page has been remoldeled. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Oh man! I just got my first look at this and it's Great! I love it! I like every part of it! Talk about a Prime Canidate for the Official Lego My Own Creation Series! It just looks so well done, very well thought out. WOW! Thanks so much! You're a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

1. Crusaders: love these guys 2. Forestmen/Dark Forest: just very cool, and there is a wide variety 3. Black Falcons: damn cool, and well they are the first guys i ever had. 4. Wolfpack: i like renegade type guys, and they look neat too 5. Knights (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A knight to remember

Added a few pages to the story. My computer is on the fritz this evening, and it's not letting me save the text in anything but starwriter, so there are likely few that will be able to see it. I'll be fixing that though. (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A knight to remember

(...) Can we have a link, please? Pretty please :-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

In lugnet.castle, Cary Clark writes: <snip> (...) Sure! Glad I could help, and I'll be glad to help more... Email me if you need anything. Take care, -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

(...) Wow! What an entrance into the LEGO world. I call that style! Your castle looks great. I especially like the moat and drawbridge, as well as the stairs leading up to it. Your landscaping is admirable. You managed to work BURPs (those dark grey (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A knight to remember

(...) Sorry, I always seem to forget the link (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickcaster Web Page: New render of castle MOC (with building instructions)

I have been asked what is the military usage of this MOC. I think the new page is now clear: this MOC is more political than military. (URL) arrows for building instructions (and switch to a high screen resolution). Damien (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Olde Castle Visors!

Hey, Castle heads! What's up? I recently got my hands on a very rare find, t a garage sale and I was wondering how much this would be worth. These are some visors from the 6075 yellow castle. One Black Classic Castle Visor w red helmet. One Red (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2002’s good for Castle!

^^^2002’s good for Castle!^^^ These pens have `wicked` potential for ‘Army-Building!’ (unless they’re some how *anchored-down?) That Jango Fett is gonna be bought in multiples! (URL) Potter always comes through with dynamic shields in its sets. The (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

Which pens exactly do you think would be cool for castle? The picture I looked at had Darth Vader, Jango Fett, C3PO, R2-D2, a Clonetrooper, and a jedi I think.... The oval serpant shield looks awesome! But you only get 1 in a $10 set? The body armor (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

Richard, You are right, the Serpent Sheild is awesome. Is that supposed to be the Slytherin Entrance to their dorm room? Also Crabbe, and goyle look great! I saw Madam Hooch. She was kewl! But they could have done better with the Quidditch Field. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) As far as the quidditch (practise) field...it isn't too bad, and it has enough elements to make it work, if you buy two of them, make the make shift stands, and use some kind of base for the "field". I think the "crabbe and goyle set" will be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

Not only are the SW and HP sets looking awesome, but check out the better shots of the Monsters sets! #1380 werewolf ambush: (URL) curse of the pharoah (URL) vampire's crypt (URL) scary lab: (URL) sets look amazing! I'm dying to get my hands on the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: [snip] (...) minifig head.... (Not that that would make it any smaller... but it might make it more practical/versatile); Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: MOC, Razor (Dragon Mech)

dude! this is super cool! i'm cross posting this to .castle (followups to .build) so the castle heads can enjoy. this is really cool! i especially love the chinese dragon-esque whiskers/mustache. awesome -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

(...) i agree with you here. these brand new 2002 sets, although somewhat neat, leave me feeling destitute about the future of lego castle. I mean, the first ever lego minifig set was the yellow castle and now.. ugh, there's nothing. except Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

Creating an actual LEGO mountain for the castle Paranor is something I've been planning on for some time now. I have recently felt the need to actually start this of late. Unfortunately, I am confronting a problem when taking this on. Namely, the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Vieille Garde

Hi all, After Caèr Lwyrin, here is Vieille Garde : (URL) a castle I made the last week 'cause there wasn't anything on TV ;-) I hope I can put my website online this month. You'll find in the history of my world and of these castles. May the Lego be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

(...) Great MOC! I really like your building style, both Vieille Garde and Caèr Lwyrin have a realistic feeling to them. Less TV and more lego for you! :) /Elin (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

Wahouu ! I didn't know Tolidar and I'm impressed ! Congratulations ! I've some work to equal your skill in building castles. Denix (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Since the Spiderman sets are based on the upcomig movie and not the comic, you'll want to direct your complaints there, rather than at Lego. Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

I wish lego had done more with the Forestmen and especially the Wolf Pack factions. Think of all the possibilities of sets of various sizes, we coudl have had a; "Outlaw Raiding/Scouting Party" "Bandit Ambush", "Treetop Cottage", "Raider's Boat". (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

I was messing around with some lego over the weekend and came up with a very simple vertical arrow slit for the use of the corner of a tower. Take two to four (depending on how long you want it to be) 1 by 1 round bricks, stack them on top of each (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) If it is two piece, just take the flat-top off Dr. Frankenstein and there ya go. I still like the zipper on his forehead though... -John Rudy (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

Hello! (...) Good luck! I think BURPs are not sold by LEGO in bulk. Maybe you can ask if they sell you any loose, but than you will have to pay $2.50/piece or so. And please consider: For building a big mountain you will need many many grey, dark (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

(...) I am going to be looking into purchasing around 100 or so service packs of the dark gray bricks from Lego S@H, I am pretty sure I saw them available in that color. I will also be adding a bit of vegetation to the mountain, just so it doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

Hello! (...) Hehe, that doesn't matter because I'm German and speaking English is hard for me, too :-) Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) It does look like a separate piece from the head. Still, it could have been made a little smaller. Frank (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) I realize this, however TLC is responsibe for the Lego sets of the movie, therefore my complaints are directed correctly. I'm sure Sony Entertainment didn't say "Could you make Green Goblin's head three times the size of his body? Thanks." (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Website updates

Hi, I have updated my website recently. Check it out and give your comments! (URL) Bosman (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) It isn't "three times the size of his body." I'd say it is little more than 20% larger than a regular minifig head. I can't comment on how it looks compared to either the movie or the comic, since I have seen neither, nor do I plan to. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Okay, a little follow-up: A friend showed me a pic, and the minifig head looks like a pretty good representation of the character's head. Is it a bit wide? Sure, but minifigs THEMSELVES are a bit wide. Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Website updates

(...) As usual, your models are "om te kwijlen" (dutch for "absolutely great"). Your Haunted House was very inspiring to me. Saskia (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) It is a good representation, but wouldn't you rather have a minifig head, instead of this helmet thing? Don't get me wrong, though, I see some uses for it. I just think it looks a bit absurd, as well as the frankenstein's monster hat peice (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  New MOC

Hey Everyone! Just took pics of another locale in Velaria: the hidden fortress of the dwarves. Link: (URL) pic features three of my new characters, Morgreen Fallowhill (the normally-sized dwarf princess), her father Minister Burmber Fallowhill, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

(...) (URL) new Clone-Warz Troopers (Pen) has a pretty neat helmet! Reminiscent of the old 6075 visors (therefore, I'm likely to get 4) (URL) the one I most anticipate is the Jango Fett (Pen). =) His helmet/backpack combination is gonna look great (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Have you seen the Goblin from the movie? That IS what these sets are based on. My guess is it's removable (i.e. fits over a minifig head). Kevin (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

(...) Don't get excited yet. Most of the pen parts released to date are not compatible compatible with System elements. From the pictures, most of these are definitely the existing, incompatible parts style (look at the stud on top of the square (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Never mind. Somehow glanced past the other follow-ups. Personally, I don't mind the size, because I'm a sucker for removable helmets, and a sculpted head in the movie style wouldn't be very useful to me anyway (too mechanical-looking to pass (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002s good for Castle!

Where can I see pictures of the spiderman sets? KEith (...) KEith ___...___ Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002s good for Castle!

(...) There's some okay pics of the two sets to come at the Marz Distribution site: (URL) the minifig pics currently reside at From Bricks to Bothans, which I'm sure you already know about. (URL) that helps! -Jay (the Rascal King) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) [sorry for the insanely long link below] (URL) what do you know! The Green Goblin just might have a mask!!! (and I was so sure before that the head was one solid element) If you espy closely @ the jaw-line you’ll be able to discern what (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

Hello! (...) What do you count as a substantial army? I've got about 20 of them that I count as the "faction" + 12 still sealed in their boxes. There are also some torsos that aren't assambled to any figure. (URL) know a guy in Germany who owns (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO.com:Studios Updated With Spider-Man Sets/Video

(...) Thank-you… Vindication! (URL) --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  New old MOC - Guarded Bridge

I haven't posted here either for a long time or ever (it's terrible getting old early!) I came across an old MOC I built about ten years ago or so in a box and I thought I'd take some pictures of it. I haven't done anything in Castle for quite a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New old MOC - Guarded Bridge

(...) Is this it? (just cuz it looked like you forgot to mention the link :) (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) much time and work go into each of these minifigs, but who would even spend $15-20 on a single minifig? Magnus (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I dunno, real medieval armies were usually counted by the thousand or even hundred, as opposed to the ten/hundred thousand of ancient times. Of course medieval armies were made up of lots of different factions, the soldiers of various lords (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  monty python

does anyone know wether they are going to release any monty python sets? here (URL) see the short movie, but i noticed the many different castle helmets most notably the black helmet worn by the knight in the beginning, i forget their names. how (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: monty python

a while back we all speculated and thought like crazy. i really doubt such a thing will take place. it seemed like a neat little thing to include on the monty python DVD. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC

very interesting creation.. the pictures seems a little bit messier than usual, so its hard to really see some of the detail. the whole thing kinda reminds me of the clock tower from Back to the Future. is this a facade? im guess it is, with the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

im so jealous (the time and bricks to build that in a WEEK!).. but seriously, very good design and execution. very realistic and detailed. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) Thank you very much :) (...) The food cellar: (URL)2. Please provide some pictures showing how all the rooms are connected. (...) No, that's the only way to get to the bath. (...) More pics are probably coming when I start to take the model (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  need help with lego direction!

where is this direction of LEGO going with GALIDOR, Bellville, Jack stone and any other line that makes a non-lego set. these have to be the most hated themes for LEGO believers. add a lego brick with some dolls and actionfigures to make these sets (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) If it is made by LEGO does that not make it a LEGO set? It's just not one necessarily one you would buy. (...) If LEGO wants to go into other types of toys then fine. I do not see too many complaints that they are trying to enter the videogame (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Belville is entirely Lego System. Great for parts, too. Besides, Belville is an *old* line; been around almost a decade. (...) As long as I still get my offerings from Lego Direct, and Star Wars ad Harry Potter quality sets, I don't care what (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Better Pics of the Hidden Fortress, I promise

Hey guys and gals, I was looking at the pics i posted earlier, and I realized how crappy they are. So, I went out and paid $200 for a brand new digital camera. What followed was a whirlwind of picture taking. So, first I present to you newer and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Don't forget about the S@H and their reissues of old sets like the Guarded Inn. And selling MOC's like Blacksmith Shop and bulk bricks and statues like Sopwith Camel and... and... :) Although I see your point I'm not focusing on the IMHO bad (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Absolutely awesome LOTR

I know many of you have seen these pics already, but I just discovered them. The guy who made the LOTR in Lego is doing a beatiful job lately. The first pic on this page... (URL) so good I just made it my new wallpaper. This guy can come work with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Well, you have options: Fill out the surveys on the feedback sections of www.lego.com, spend tons of money on online auctions for the older style sets you prefer, buy related items in marketplaces like www.bricklink.com, and talk about it here (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest

Hear ye! Hear ye! It seems to me that there are not enough good lego animals and creatures out there. This post is to announce the first ever... possibly annual Kingdom of Ikros Create-a-Creature Contest. It's pretty self explanitory, but I'll (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

"Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message news:GrFL1C.Ip@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) pieces. (...) a (...) Don't take it apart! First you need to scroll down to the minifig string and let one of the people with the 1000+ minifig (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Creator: Knight's Kingdom Question

Well, there's not a group for Lego Creator: Knight's Kingdom in the LEGO Media section of LUGNET (just as well, as the sub-groups under LEGO Media are hardly ever posted to), and since this is a Castle theme group...I decided to put my message here. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOR (My Own Reworking©)

Small update to my site. Havent touched it in ages so I put some pictures of a reworked 6061 I made the other week. Its about the only thing Ive built recently I havent trashed in frustration. There have been so many MOCs recently of such high (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Saldaar: a country lords fortress

Hello all, I'm currently reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series and I was inspired by the character of Gareth Bryne. This character used to be captain of the royal gaurd was banished from the court by politics. Anyway, the book kind of talks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

  A storm on the horizon...

(URL) the Smashing Pumpkins) welcome to nowhere fast nothing here ever lasts nothing but memories of what never was we're nowhere, we're nowhere, we're nowhere to be nowhere, we're nowhere, we're nowhere to see living makes me sick so sick i wish (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Saldaar: a country lords fortress

In case your getting the "we can't find that URL", just hit reload a couple of times. Its there, I assure you. AOL is just horrible for this kind of thing. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Won't you give me one more try?

C'mon Lugnet, I know I've given you some bad links in the past. But its Valentines day, baby. Show me that love you do so well. I can change, baby. Really. Look, look... I went out and started a Brickshelf account... just for you, baby! Just cause I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

Hi Felix, It's a beautiful castle. Thanks for sharing it. But, I have one question. I can't see on your pictures the entrance of the left tower. Where it is ? Denix (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Felix, Nice castle, I like what you've done with the main room. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Hey Felix, The overall castle looks interesting (although getting the details of the black to show up isn't easy). But what I really love is your consistant use of fireplaces and wall hangings in the living quarters and hall. Great job! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: JellyBelly, my entry to the Creature Contest

Hey Castle Folk! Last night I posted the lyrics to a Smashing Pumpkins song and two very dark, very nebulous, teaser pics of my new creature: JellyBelly. you can check out more pics of these guys at: (URL) now, for it's backstory... JellyBelly (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) tHANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT. THE ENTRANCE TO THE TWO TOWERS OPPOSITTE THE MAIN HALL ARE ON TOP OF THE WALL. A STAIRWAY LEADS TO THE TOP OF THE WALL ON THAT SIDE (YOU CAN KIND OF MAKE IT OUT IN THE THIRD PICTURE). ALSO, THE CURTAIN WALL IS HOLLOW (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) THANKS! I FIND BUILDING A LOT MORE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF THE TYPE OF WORLD OR PEOPLE YOU'RE BUILDING SOMETHING FOR. ALL THE TIMES THAT I JUST BUILT 'A STRUCTURE' IT CAME OUT PRETTY BLAND. BUT WHEN I IMAGINED WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE IN (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Your entry design is truly inspiring!!! I love how you’ve diverted pressure from the main-gate by using an internal barbican. Not only does it look absolutely wonderful, but it’s completely functional as well. I'd love to see more (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

Library looks really neat. It's that nice'n'comfortable rustic feel. Good effort!!! Darth Joules (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

Love the canopied bed - nice and cozy in those drafty, cold castles! :) Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  House of Ainot, and House of Sun

For Valentine's Day my sweetie gave me a digital camera, and I immeadiately broke out several MOC's that had been awaiting some spare film. So here they are! The House of Ainot, home to Jeno of Ainot. Jeno of Ainot is a respected and famous Caeric (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) new pics on it, and Galidor still looks to be firmly in "sucks" territory. best LFB (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) (URL) excellent coverage over @ ASM! Thanx for referin’ us!!! =) ?Just one question… Did Lego cast the same minifig ‘actor’ to play both -Werewolf victim #1- and the -Green Goblin- ?????? (URL) the ‘zact same face?!?!? (...) Oh, and yes… the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Thanks for noticing Richard! Since you requested it, I went ahead and uploaded some of the pics I had left out before of the castle. Sadly, I never did get an overhead shot. Maybe in the future. Felix (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) bricked floor (great way to use up them red and yellow bricks!). Plus I am in love with your couch and sofa, the entire layout of the interior is just wonderful. What pieces did you use in that circle (a mirror, I presume)? Sorry I've got no (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickcaster Web Page: First Dragon Masters MOC (with building instructions)

Thanks to Chris Dee for the unofficial Dragon Masters minifig torso. Actual renders make me aware I have been too demanding in the past regarding quality of minifig torsos. They are so small in real pictures! Damien (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Hi Shiri, the mirror in the master bedroom is one of the exploriens reflective star stickers. Thats probably not the best explanation, but you probably know the piece I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure I got the idea from Castle Tolidar (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Absolutely awesome LOTR

--Blushing-- Thanks! Bruce (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002

(...) I'll be buying a bunch of those... -- Tim Buchheim (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!

Hey guys and gals, Well, it took me a while, but I finally finished my new site. It's alot cleaner and more streamlined than my last sites, and IMHO I think it came out pretty darn good. Check it out! (URL) the way, to commemorate this site, I also (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle) !!

  another forest setting

Another forest setting, so all the animals in legoland aren't wandering the streets homeless begging for handouts. (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!

(...) attitude from it (naturally with strong references made to Genesis, etc). Very intriguing, and the writing style fits perfectly. As far as your edits - I think that for what you are trying to do, they are very well done. The ratio of text to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact