 Castle / 12267
12266  |  12268
Subject:
Better Pics of the Hidden Fortress, I promise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:11:03 GMT

Hey guys and gals,
I was looking at the pics i posted earlier, and I realized how crappy they
are. So, I went out and paid $200 for a brand new digital camera. What
followed was a whirlwind of picture taking. So, first I present to you newer
and better pics of the Dwarf's Hidden Fortress.
As always, I love to know what you guys think, good or bad!
Catch you cats later,
-Jay (under rug swept)