 Castle / 12218
12217  |  12219
Subject:
Olde Castle Visors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:18:23 GMT

Hey, Castle heads! What's up?

I recently got my hands on a very rare find, t a garage sale
and I was wondering how much this would be worth.
These are some visors from the 6075 yellow castle.

One Black Classic Castle Visor w red helmet.
One Red Classic Castle Visor w grey helmet.

Could anyone give me a definte value on these?

Email me @ Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Thanks,
<<Matt Hein>>