 Castle / 12219
12218  |  12220
Subject:
2002’s good for Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:00:10 GMT

         ^^^2002’s good for Castle!^^^

These pens have `wicked` potential for ‘Army-Building!’
(unless they’re some how *anchored-down?)
That Jango Fett is gonna be bought in multiples!
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfswpen.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfswpen2.jpg

And Potter always comes through with dynamic shields in its sets.
The black-trim oval shield with slithering serpent is sooooo suited for
an Ork & Goblin hord.     http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfhp.jpg

And lets not forget the great body-armor on Ogel and the incredible new
skeleton head on his henchmen… I'm going to get so many of these HTO sets.
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4166471

                                    --==Richard==--

*That never stopped us from removin’ Vader from his Key-Chain!    ;)
**High Traffic Outlet