 Castle / 13046
13045  |  13047
Subject:
Clones? [was Re: 2002's good for Castle!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfsw71632.jpg
The new Clone-Warz Troopers (Pen) has a pretty neat helmet!
Reminiscent of the old 6075 visors (therefore, I'm likely to get 4)

I got the "special-edition" catalog last night, and realized that those helmets
really do look a lot like Yellow Castle helmets, both in the brush on top and
in the shape of the eye-slit.  Can anyone who actually owns a clonetrooper
comment on the similarity, or the appropriateness of the mold?

From what I can see, a version without Star Wars printing could pass well as a
great helm (not *too* futuristic).  Personally, I'd greatly prefer a Yellow
Castle Legend with these helmets to a Yellow Castle Legend with the clunky
modern "pointed" visors.

TWS Garrison