 Castle / 12248
Re: 2002's good for Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfsw71532.jpg
But the one I most anticipate is the Jango Fett (Pen).      =)
His helmet/backpack combination is gonna look
great on a few knights I've got planned…
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfswpen.jpg
And, it’s got a PhEnOmInAl Translucent-Purple head!!!!!!!!!!
      (That just totally makes my day…     <grins>   )

Here’s hoppin’ the pens are under $4.99 each,

Don't get excited yet.  Most of the pen parts released to date are not
compatible compatible with System elements.  From the pictures, most of
these are definitely the existing, incompatible parts style (look at the
stud on top of the square component).

Kevin