 Castle / 12249
Re: 2002’s good for Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:50:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Johnston writes:
Have you seen the Goblin from the movie?

Never mind.  Somehow glanced past the other follow-ups.

Personally, I don't mind the size, because I'm a sucker for removable
helmets, and a sculpted head in the movie style wouldn't be very useful to
me anyway (too mechanical-looking to pass for medieval creatures).

Kevin