 Castle / 12223
Re: 2002’s good for Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 04:31:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Not only are the SW and HP sets looking awesome, but check out the better
shots of the Monsters sets!
#1380 werewolf ambush:
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfmon.jpg
#1383 curse of the pharoah
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfmon2.jpg
#1381 vampire's crypt
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfmon3.jpg
#1382 scary lab:
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfmon4.jpg

the sets look amazing! I'm dying to get my hands on the new gate peices, as
well as the redesigned stone pattern wall peices.
my only gripe so far is the absurdly large frankenstein's monster headpeice:
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfmon5.jpg
as well as the doubly absurd (and doubly LARGE)Green Goblin head-peice:
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfgob.jpg

What was TLC thinking?? They made a classic comic book villain look like a
football mascot! The Spiderman minifig is cool beyond words, and the
vampire's hair is perfectly shaped for a wolverine minifig (anyone else
notice this?), so why did they ruin goblin's head, especially when it could
have meant legions of goblin armies marching over the lands of Castle World?
::Invader Zim voice:: Why must this beeeeee?

-Jay (the Rascal King)

In lugnet.castle, Jay Rodarte writes:
Richard,

You are right, the Serpent Sheild is awesome. Is that supposed to be the
Slytherin Entrance to their dorm room? Also Crabbe, and goyle look great! I
saw Madam Hooch. She was kewl! But they could have done better with the
Quidditch Field. But that is not castle related, sorry. Has anyone seen the
new Spider-Man sets?

Jay
http://www.geocities.com/aokaisui_chan

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
        ^^^2002’s good for Castle!^^^

These pens have `wicked` potential for ‘Army-Building!’
(unless they’re some how *anchored-down?)
That Jango Fett is gonna be bought in multiples!
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfswpen.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfswpen2.jpg

And Potter always comes through with dynamic shields in its sets.
The black-trim oval shield with slithering serpent is sooooo suited for
an Ork & Goblin hord.     http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfhp.jpg

And lets not forget the great body-armor on Ogel and the incredible new
skeleton head on his henchmen… I'm going to get so many of these HTO sets.
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4166471

                                   --==Richard==--

*That never stopped us from removin’ Vader from his Key-Chain!    ;)
**High Traffic Outlet