 Castle / 12257
Re: 2002’s good for Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:04:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:

I think, when it comes to minifigs, the bricklink
store "Minifigure.com" has the best monster representations.
Here's the link:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=minifigure

Some awesome stuff, but aren't the prices very steep? I have no idea how
much time and work go into each of these minifigs, but who would even spend
$15-20 on a single minifig?

Magnus