 Castle / 12256
Re: New old MOC - Guarded Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul A. Coombs writes:
I haven't posted here either for a long time or ever (it's terrible getting
old early!)  I came across an old MOC I built about ten years ago or so in a
box and I thought I'd take some pictures of it.  I haven't done anything in
Castle for quite a while.  The other picture in the Castle folder is one
that I started not long after the Bridge.  Sometime in the near future I'll
get back to work on it.
The Bridge isn't great, but I thought you might like to see it.

Is this it? (just cuz it looked like you forgot to mention the link :)

DaveE