 Castle / 12262
Re: Vieille Garde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:16:14 GMT

im so jealous (the time and bricks to build that in a WEEK!).. but seriously,
very good design and execution.  very realistic and detailed.

-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi all,

After Caèr Lwyrin, here is Vieille Garde :

It's a castle I made the last week 'cause there wasn't anything on TV ;-)

I hope I can put my website online this month. You'll find in the history of
my world and of these castles.

May the Lego be with you !
Denix