 Castle / 12288
12287  |  12289
Subject:
House of Ainot, and House of Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:00:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For Valentine's Day my sweetie gave me a digital camera, and I immeadiately
broke out several MOC's that had been awaiting some spare film.  So here they
are!

The House of Ainot, home to Jeno of Ainot.

Jeno of Ainot is a respected and famous Caeric author.  His first works include
the epics -Tarkham of Aniez- and -Odelon-, as well as the famous comedic play,
-The Laughing Tree-.  His current work is -The Great Mariner- about a
ficticious world of dwarves and giants.

This is perhaps the first building I made that did not sit on a baseplate, but
rather three plates.  It opens up to reveal Jeno's study, 1st floor fireplace,
and his armchair.  On the 2nd floor is his bedroom.  I tried to be very
detailed in this MOC, which is relatively new to me.  Sadly, I didn't think
about stairs until too late.  Someday, though, I will get to such a vital part
of a home.

The House of Sun, currently a home for people who don't have one.

Kian Gxi of Sun inherited this house from his father Sun Axieuliang, who died
in the Rebellion of 879.  When Kian decided to become a rebel, he donated his
rather luxurious house to the poor and destitute of Copecaer.  Partly because
of his kind heart, partly because he didn't want the house destroyed by the
Lonsans.

I've wanted to do a BagEnd-ish type house for a while, and being inspired after
building the Blacksmith Shop, I built this.  It breaks into three parts for
easy access to any portion of its interior, unfortunately still no stairs.  I
wanted to do detailed interior, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Maybe someday.

I hope you all enjoy.
-lenny

ps. for kicks this time, I don't want any responces or feedback.  so don't
post. thanks.