 Castle / 12233
Re: Arrow Slits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:05:46 GMT

I was messing around with some lego over the weekend and came up with a very
simple vertical arrow slit for the use of the corner of a tower. Take two to
four (depending on how long you want it to be) 1 by 1 round bricks, stack
them on top of each other, and put them one brick away from the corner
brick. Do the same with another stack of 1 by 1s on the stud diagnoally
across from the first stack, along the other wall. This gives you a slit
which is almost exacttly one tile wide, facing at a 45 degree angle out from
the corner of the wall.

I wish I could show a pic, but this crude figure will have to do.

    X O X X

The Xs are the studs along the wall, and the Os show where you place the
stacks of 1 by 1s. They need to be the rounded kind, otherwise you won't get
an actual slit.

Magnus