 Castle / 12122
Re: Arrow Slits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:14:22 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com>
Very attractive design!

Thanks Magnus. :-)

My favourite way of doing arrow slits is just doing straight vertical • slits
half a brick wide. This makes for a much harder window for an enemy to • shoot
through. You can do pairs of them easily by using a few of the 1 by 2 • plates
which have a single stud in the middle on the top. I've been trying to
figure out how to make cross shaped ones which are that thin, possibly • using
SNOT tecnology. There must be some way.

Thin ones would be great, but as soon as I saw the rounded ends, I was
hooked. :-)

If you manage to come up with thinner cross shaped ones, I'd love to see
them.

-Andy Lynch