 Castle / 12120
Re: Arrow Slits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:00:11 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com>
Cool! I really need to play with this SNOT idea more, you can do some • amazing
things when you put your mind to it.  I do believe I'll have to • 'borrow' this
idea Andy, as I've tried and tried and tried to come up with a decent • way to do
arrow slits and never found a way I was happy with.

Thanks for sharing!
Tamy

Andy Lynch wrote:

Thanks Tamy,  I'd love to see them used somewhere.  Besides on my stuff
I mean. :-)  I'll try to post pictures of construction soon.  I found a
way to make it fit perfectly into the structure.  I also managed to make
it fit into a 6 wide area instead of 8 wide.

-Andy Lynch