 Castle / 12291
Re: Won't you give me one more try?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:39:57 GMT

Hi Felix,

Your entry design is truly inspiring!!!
I love how you’ve diverted pressure from the main-gate by using an internal
barbican. Not only does it look absolutely wonderful, but it’s completely
functional as well. I'd love to see more pictures…perhaps an overhead view?

Your stuff is always excellent, lookin’ forward to
                          seein’ more Castle stuff in the future,

Thanks for noticing Richard!  Since you requested it, I went ahead and
uploaded some of the pics I had left out before of the castle.  Sadly, I
never did get an overhead shot.  Maybe in the future.

Felix