 Castle / 12284
Re: Won't you give me one more try?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:59:42 GMT

Hey Felix, The overall castle looks interesting (although getting the details
of the black to show up isn't easy).  But what I really love is your consistant
use of fireplaces and wall hangings in the living quarters and hall.  Great
job!

THANKS!  I FIND BUILDING A LOT MORE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF THE TYPE OF
WORLD OR PEOPLE YOU'RE BUILDING SOMETHING FOR.  ALL THE TIMES THAT I JUST
BUILT 'A STRUCTURE' IT CAME OUT PRETTY BLAND.  BUT WHEN I IMAGINED WHAT LIFE
WOULD BE LIKE IN THAT STRUCTURE OR WHAT IT WOULD BE USED FOR, IT MADE IT
THAT MUCH BETTER.

FELIX