 Castle / 12281
Re: Won't you give me one more try?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:13:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Felix Greco writes:

Here's the link to Castle Saldaar at Brickshelf:

LMKWYT!

Hey Felix, The overall castle looks interesting (although getting the details
of the black to show up isn't easy).  But what I really love is your consistant
use of fireplaces and wall hangings in the living quarters and hall.  Great
job!

Cheers,
-Hendo