 Castle / 12235
Re: Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:07:26 GMT

Hello!

The amount of BURPs and LURPs needed is going to be somewhere
around 800 or so.

Good luck!
I think BURPs are not sold by LEGO in bulk. Maybe you can ask if they sell
you any loose, but than you will have to pay $2.50/piece or so.

And please consider: For building a big mountain you will need many many
grey, dark grey, green and black standard bricks as well to fill the gasps
and holes between the BURBs. Strictly BURP on BURP doesn't look nice but
just "burpy" IMHO.

but if anyone out there has a number, even as low as a
single BURP that they could do without, I am very interested.

Sorry, but I ran out of BURPs since I've built a castle on a burpeanne
montain, too. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=108344
But of course I do not own 800 BURPs...

Bye
Jojo