 Castle / 12276
12275  |  12277
Subject:
A storm on the horizon...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 04:12:55 GMT

JellyBelly
------------
(by the Smashing Pumpkins)

welcome to nowhere fast
nothing here ever lasts
nothing but memories
of what never was
we're nowhere, we're nowhere, we're nowhere to be
nowhere, we're nowhere, we're nowhere to see
living makes me sick
so sick i wish i'd die
down in the belly of the beast
i can't lie
you're nowhere, you're nowhere, you're nowhere to be
nowhere, you're nowhere, you're nowhere to see
there's nothing left to do
there's nothing left to feel
doesn't matter what you want, so
to make yourself feel better
you make it so you'll never
give in to your forevers
and live for always
and forever, forever, you're forever to be
forever, forever, you're forever to me

-Jay (the Rascal King, who is in no way associated with or authorized by the
smashing pumpkins or any of their agents.)