 Castle / 12273
Lego Creator: Knight's Kingdom Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:30:49 GMT

Well, there's not a group for Lego Creator: Knight's Kingdom in the LEGO Media
section of LUGNET (just as well, as the sub-groups under LEGO Media are hardly
ever posted to), and since this is a Castle theme group...I decided to put my
message here.

Has anyone played this game?  I am having a problem with the portcullis piece.
Whenever I build something with the piece and them go into live mode, the
portcullis does not drop down.  I thought this may be because I don't have
slotted bricks underneath the piece...but I can't find any slotted bricks.  Was
this just an oversight on the game developer's part or am I missing something?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com