 Castle / 12299
Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:28:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys and gals,
Well, it took me a while, but I finally finished my new site. It's alot
cleaner and more streamlined than my last sites, and IMHO I think it came
out pretty darn good. Check it out!
http://velaria.8m.com/index.html

Jason,

The first chronicle is excellent!  I get a Bible-meets-Greek-Mythology
attitude from it (naturally with strong references made to Genesis, etc).
Very intriguing, and the writing style fits perfectly.

As far as your edits - I think that for what you are trying to do, they are
very well done.  The ratio of text to pictures works for me as well.

Overall good job!  This is probably your best work to date.

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/