Re: Clone DATs--any interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:

  C'mon, Tim!  I'm trying to play the persecuted martyr here, and you're not
letting me!  8^)

LOL :)

Here we go, Dave.  Set up your web page with your clone libraries on it and
let me know the URL.  I'll link to it from the ldraw.org links page.

  I'm not especially code-savvy, but I'll try to put something together
without embarrassing myself!  I'll mail you the link when I have something to
show you.

  Thanks,
     Dave!