Re: Clone DATs--any interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 05:39:04 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

As I said in another recent post, a link to the off-site clone part pages
will be acceptable.

Oh, I know you do, now. But I don't think Todd does (or maybe I'm not
reading him right) and I think he's got a fair chance of changing your
mind.