 CAD / Development / 3277
Re: Clone DATs--any interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Todd Lehman writes:

Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm for clone parts, but please don't
post any clone parts here even if you *do* get a generally positive consensus.

Note that the charter for lugnet.cad.dat.parts only allows for official
LEGO® elements:

  lugnet.cad.dat.parts:  Unofficial renderings of official LEGO®
  elements/parts in LDraw DAT format, plus any follow-up discussions
  directly relating to DAT content.

In other words, no clones in this group!!

  That's all I needed to know!  In that case I certainly won't post them here,
but if anyone wants them, let me know via Email.

p.s.  This really isn't a pure discussion group either...  Setting followups
to lugnet.cad.dev on this.

  Oops!  Looks like I'm going to have to re-browse the charter.  Sorry!

   Dave!
(still getting the hang of things!)