 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 498
497  |  499
Subject:
Clone DATs--any interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:37:23 GMT

Hi, all!  At the risk of subjecting myself to good-natured public outcry and
ridicule, I was wondering if there's any interest in DAT files for such
"clones" as MegaBloks, Block-Men, and TYCO.  I already posted a link to a
zip-file on offtopic.clones, but I was hoping for wider exposure.
  I'm not myself a Lego purist, but out of respect to those with a more
traditional Lego focus I won't post the link or the files here without a
generally positive consensus.  In the mean time, please let me know what sort
of interest there might be for these _completely unofficial_ DAT-files.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

     Dave!