Re: Clone DATs--any interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:25:10 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw and lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands.
  This does not (imo) belong in lugnet.cad.dev, so please stop
  cross-posting to that group. ]

Dave Schuler:

  Hmm.. Maybe I could reduce the controversy and hassle if
I just put together a site of my own (Geocites and Xoom
are free, right?) and put any pertinent clone info there
instead of taking up space on one of the more official
sites.  If I were to try that, would LDraw.org be willing
to include a link?  I'd be happy to use whatever
disclaimers are appropriate.

That would certainly be a possibility, but if you accept to
use the design of the rest at the ldraw.org site (which I
have a lot against, but that is another story), I wouldn't
mind to host the information at ldraw.org (as you might
guess, I dislike geocities and xoom strongly).

A link from ldraw.org wouldn't be a problem.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --