 Administrative / General / 7566
Re: Trailing Slashes (Re: Stick in the mud...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:15:56 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Anyway, here's the situation:  I noticed today that in my browser's (IE5.0)
history, trailing slashes are not stored.  Since LUGNET requires the

This sounds like a bug in IE. <http://www.example.com/foo> refers to a
different thing than <http://www.example.com/foo/>.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org